Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Katamari!!! NAAAA NANANA NANA

Hate to be that person that just gloats about new posts only about what they got for sale but, I got this crazy awesome Painting that I did of a Katamari Ball.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/45196541/katamari-drips


for those who don't know, Katamari or Katamari Damacy is a game from Japan made by Namco that is totally full of Drug induced images and game play. the concept of the game is to pretty much roll things up starting with small objects and slowly getting bigger and bigger to pick up bigger and crazier objects, kinda like a snowball effect.
i mean just look at that crazy intro!!

and justcheck out that gameplay



Needless to say, it's probably, the most fun I have ever had in a game and I find myself going back to it over and over again just to roll things up into a giant ball. Makes me giddily and puts a smile on my face every time!

If you own a ps2, ps3, psp, or an xbox 360, pick up a copy of one their many games. they are so addicting and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment