Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Newest in the Pokemon series

this is probably the last of the pokemon stencil series i'm probably going to do for a while. It's starting to feel like i'm beating a dead horse with all of the pokemon i have done this year. I'll probably make a couple more of these ones to sell but, going to lay off and focus on my watercoloring projects and pen and ink stuff. Enjoy the Jigglypuff. This one went to Andrea, my friend's wife, who has been asking for this for over a year. I finally sat down and worked on this about a week before her birthday. She was very excited when she got this and pretty much found a spot in their living room and hung it up right away.  Always happy with my art finds a good home.

You can check out Andrea's Blog at:
http://www.unicornium.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment